- Don't get lashes wet for at least the first 24 hours. I like to recommend 48 for extra insurance!
- Don't use oil based makeup remover, makeup, or creams around the eyes as this will compromise the bond in turn making them fall off sooner.
- Don't pull on lashes!
- Don't use waterproof mascara
- Don't curl lashes
- Don't sleep on sides or directly on lashes, instead opting to sleep on back.
- Do brush them first thing in the morning after a shower to get them looking fabulous!
- Do wash eyelash extensions daily with the brushes I provide to prevent bacteria from building up on them. You can use an oil free makeup remover, or 'create' your own with some baby shampoo, baking soda, and water in a foam bottle. I also carry eyelash extension-friendly makeup remover for purchase, ask me.
- Do enjoy them and come back every 2-3 weeks for refills:)